A unified Access Control and Video Security solution built for flexible hybrid cloud deployments delivering superior user experience at lower cost
- Access Control and Video Solutions unified into a single interface to provide better connectivity, access, and streamlined user experience
- C·Cure IQ is a software platform built on native microservices and containerized architecture, which delivers deployment flexibility on premise, within a data center, on private or public cloud
- C·Cure IQ was built by leveraging the ‘gold standards’ of enterprise security systems C•Cure 9000 and American Dynamics victor/VideoEdge
Johnson Controls has announced C·CURE IQ, a new cloud-ready software platform unifying the enterprise access control solution of Software House’s C·CURE 9000 with the power of American Dynamics VideoEdge solutions.
The technology provides deployment flexibility –cloud, on-premises, hybrid, IaaS/SaaS– and is made for industries such as enterprise, government, airports, smart cities, manufacturing, healthcare, and others with Edge AI; reducing the total cost of ownership.
“We’re shaping the future of physical security – to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and healthy to elevate the way the world lives, works, and plays,” said Dave Pulling, VP and general manager.
“The Johnson Controls team is building the new standard for connected AI technology in the security products market, and we look forward to sharing our new products with the marketplace. “
The unified user experience (UX) in C·CURE IQ allows customers to monitor, manage, and research security events and incidents originating from either access control or video systems in a single Security Operation Center (SOC) for better situational awareness and faster response times.
The UX leverages Johnson Control’s experience from 100s of enterprise customer deployments and pushes the boundaries of traditional security with an AI-powered, autonomous, and self-protecting SOC that can be scaled from 10 doors to thousands with access to cameras, readers and sensors simultaneously, enabling faster discovery, analysis and response to security events.
C·CURE IQ FEATURES:
- Customizable Monitoring Views – Build a dynamic dashboard where you can pre-select doors that you would like to monitor and pre-program widgets to unlock a door, trigger a lockdown event and more.
- Video & Application Layouts – Choose from a list of pre-configured monitoring layouts or create custom layouts that are designed for access, video or unified users.
- Native Video Security ensuring optimized and comprehensive security operation from a single platform.
- Integrates with VideoEdge & Exacq to leverage the metadata from Deep Learning AI Illustra cameras for superior live monitoring and forensic response workflows.
“The new C·CURE IQ solution is fully integrated with OpenBlue, our enterprise smart buildings platform, so that our customers can leverage alerts, telemetry, and video streams as part of their full view of their smart buildings ecosystem,” said Vijay Sankaran, Chief technology officer, Johnson Controls.
C·CURE IQ will be launched later this year and can be experienced at ISC West 2022, the International Security Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
At Johnson Controls they transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. As the global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, their mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet.visit www.johnsoncontrols.comjohnsoncontrols.com