TRENDnet has just launched its WiFi 6 product line with the introduction of the high-performance AX1800 Dual Band WiFi 6 PoE+ Access Point, model TEW-921DAP.
It features two concurrent WiFi bands to maximize device networking speeds, delivering up to 1201Mbps on the 5GHz band, and also up to 567Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. Improved coverage, faster speeds, and better capacity on the access point are made possible with integrated advanced technologies, such as 1024-QAM, OFDMA, and MU-MIMO.
Increasing QAM to 1024-QAM improves overall bandwidth, allowing data to flow through a much wider data “pipe.” OFDMA, or Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access, allows the AP to handle more connected devices compared to legacy models. It also managed traffic in more congested areas by spreading channel frequencies into different subcarriers. And finally, MU-MIMO technology increases real-time WiFi performance by processing multiple data streams simultaneously, particular when multiple devices are access the network.
Advanced support for access controls
The TEW-921DAP WiFi 6 access point also features advanced support for access controls, QoS, traffic management, band steering, and captive profile. Multiple modes are supported for more application flexibility: Access Point (AP), Client Bridge, Wireless Distribution System Access Point (WDS AP), WDS Bridge, WDS Station, and Repeater modes. The low-profile housing is designed to seamlessly blend into most environments.
The AX1800 Dual Band WiFi 6 PoE+ Access Point, model TEW-921DAP, is available online on the TRENDnet store, and worldwide through TRENDnet’s global authorized distribution partners as well as retail partners.
AX1800 Dual Band WiFi 6 PoE+ Access Point, TEW-921DAP
- High-performance AX1800 PoE+ WiFi 6 access point
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology boosts performance in a busy environment
- Two concurrent WiFi bands maximize device networking speeds
- AX1800 Dual Band: 1201Mbps (5GHz) + 567Mbps (2.4GHz) bands
- Access Point, Client Bridge, WDS AP, WDS Bridge, WDS Station, and Repeater modes
- Supports up to WPA3 encryption
- 1 x Gigabit PoE+ LAN port
- Captive portal for hotspot applications
- Low-profile housing blends into most environments
- Includes wall / ceiling mounting plate
- MSRP: USD $179.99.
Product page: https://www.trendnet.com/products/TEW-921DAPtrendnet.com