The Arecont Vision® video surveillance solution is designed for traditional stand-alone video surveillance with ConteraVMS® video management system software, ConteraCMR® cloud managed recorders, & both ConteraIP® and Mega™ cameras. Adding ConteraWS® web services brings the synergy of local and cloud-based video surveillance.
The Arecont Vision Total Surveillance Solution powered by Contera® delivers the fusion of Arecont Vision Contera and Mega IP cameras with modern video management system software, a selection of advanced NVRs and recorders, and powerful cloud based management.
Video Management System
- Standard License up to 16 cameras per server & 3 concurrent remote connections
- Premium License, up to 64 cameras per server & 5 concurrent remote connections
- Professional License, up to 128 cameras per server & unlimited concurrent remote connections
- Download the ConteraVMS Thick Client
- Try the ConteraVMS with ConteraWS free for 30 days.
- Cloud based centralized management system
- Avoids the pitfalls of cloud based video storage by recording locally for increased performance & reliability
- Export video to the cloud to store & share using secure links
- Connect from anywhere via full featured thick client, mobile apps, Apple TV app, or multi-browser web client
- User permissions & groups managed in the cloud
- Remote monitoring with instant notification of alarms, motion, or system health to desktop or mobile devices
- Eliminate cybersecurity risks of open inbound ports with no client side programming, supporting multi-factor authentication, NIST-compliant data encryption, & transport layer security
- NVR Appliance slim desktop, 8 port/2 — 16TB or 16 port/2— 20TB video storage, integrated POE switch
- Desktop NVR Server, up to 32 channels, 4 – 24TB video storage
- Compact NVR Server, 2U rackmount, up to 64 channels, 12 – 40TB video storage with available RAID 5
- High Performance NVR Server, 2U rackmount, up to 128 channels, 16 – 80TB video storage with available RAID 5
- Ready for ConteraVMS® recorder license