ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in access solutions, returns to Global Security Exchange (GSX) to reconvene with the worldwide community of security professionals.
Attendees can visit the ASSA ABLOY booth 3033 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX, from September 11-13, where the company will showcase its latest innovations for comprehensive door security and access control.
“Safety is at the top of our minds as we enter a new school year. We have an important responsibility to create safer, more secure environments not only in educational facilities, but in all spaces,” says Angelo Faenza, Head of Digital Access Solutions at ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Americas.
“GSX allows us to connect with the global security community to better understand the challenges and objectives we can help them address.”
ASSA ABLOY continues to advance its range of door security solutions and is constantly innovating to improve the security, safety, energy efficiency, and convenience they provide, as well as the aesthetically pleasing ways they harmonize with the design of a space.
No other door security solution company can offer the incredible range and level of excellence ASSA ABLOY provides.
ASSA ABLOY will feature the following at GSX:
- Next-generation exit devices from ASSA ABLOY Group brands Corbin Russwin and SARGENT, the Corbin Russwin PED4000/ PED5000 Series and the SARGENT PE80 Series
- Engineered to meet the ever-evolving needs of modern buildings, these new exit devices boast industry-first features specifically designed to provide enhanced safety, security, and convenience, setting new standards for exit solutions. In addition to the high strength, security, and durability that ASSA ABLOY is known for, the new exit devices offer elegant design finishes for every opening.
- HES 9100/9200 Surface Mount Electric Strike for use with Tubular Exit Devices
- The innovative 9100/9200 electric strike sets a new industry standard for glass openings with tubular, vertical rod exit devices. The low-profile design ensures a sleek look with no architectural intrusion and a sleek look.
- With adaptable voltage sensing technology, no wiring selection is required, allowing the product to function in ranges from 12 to 24 volts. Additionally, field selectable fail safe/fail secure functionality and monitoring options provide maximized versatility, ensuring the perfect solution for a wide variety of applications.
- Securitron DR100 Aperio Wireless Card Reader with Relay
- This unique product is designed to activate traditional electrified hardware, providing the flexibility to secure the most challenging openings. The DR100 is ideal for a variety of applications that require hardwired power and wireless communication, including auto-operated and overhead doors.
- Arrow APL Series Cylindrical Lock
- The APL Series Cylindrical lock provides enhanced privacy at a glance, with its bold green and red status symbols.
- Providing consistent quality and ease of use, the APL Series Cylindrical lock is the perfect choice for a variety of applications that require an extra level of comfort through security, including restrooms, quiet rooms, and dressing rooms.
- EMI/RFI Shielded Door Assembly
- The wide range of security solutions from Ceco Door and Curries offers an innovative design specifically intended to deliver added protection and ease of mind where required.
- The EMI-RFI Shielded Door Assembly reduces the possibility of electronic interference by blocking unwanted electromagnetic waves from interfering with other circuits or devices in healthcare, commercial, or government applications. EMI-RFI Shielding Solutions help ensure sensitive and confidential information is secure and contained.
- Norton Rixson 5200 Series Low Energy Operator
- The 5200 Series low energy operator is an entry-level, non-fire-rated operator available for push or pull mounting and is highly configurable via our patented WiFi user interface. The 5200 Series operator is ideal for single and multi-use restrooms, offices, and other non-rated interior openings.
- Luxer One Smart Locker Package Management Solution
- Ideal for college campuses that are faced with very large quantities of package deliveries, Luxer One smart lockers enable contactless delivery and pick-up. Luxer One package management solutions improve the student experience with added convenience and greater peace of mind while providing enhanced security, accountability, and efficiency for the university.
- DoorBird IP Video Door Stations
- DoorBird IP video door stations for multi-tenant and commercial buildings provide communication that is modern, convenient, and fast. They enable centralized control of all a building’s entry points – remotely through a smartphone or from a central location.
Creating access for the future
ASSA ABLOY continues to strengthen its long-term commitment to providing solutions that are environmentally sound throughout the entire production process and product lifecycle.
At GSX 2023, the company will be addressing ways its openings innovations help meet sustainability requirements through transparency documents and compliance with Red List-free criteria.
ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions leads the development within door openings and products for access solutions and homes, businesses and institutions. ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. visit: assaabloydss.comSource: assaabloydss.com