Boon Edam announced they are unveiling a new optical turnstile addition to their security entrance portfolio at the ISC West Exhibition in Las Vegas, March 18-20, 2020 in booth #8037. This will be the first opportunity for show attendees to see the Speedlane Compact, which is scheduled to be available in the fall of 2020.
The Space-Saving, Swinging Security Turnstile
With the growing threat of crime and violence around the globe, more and more organizations are turning to security entrances to increase both the safety and security of their people and assets. The new Speedlane Compact provides all the fundamental functions needed in a security speed gate and accommodates the smaller spaces often found in older buildings.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Tailgating, safety and object detection sensor sets, as standard
- Easy installation
- Generous interior space inside the cabinet to allow a large variety of mounting positions for access control integration
- Premium quality materials
- Smooth, swing motion glass barriers
- Short, V-shaped cabinet with ergonomic design and small footprint
- Flexible lane configurations (including a wide lane for disabled and large object access)
- Universally understood and proven display symbols
- Additional flexible options available to fine-tune or ‘Level Up’
Easy, Effective and Efficient
The Speedlane Compact is easy-to-use, easy-to-install, and agile in the manufacturing process, enabling faster delivery times to a customer’s location. When it comes to integration, the product designers have focused on ease and flexibility: the cabinets are wide enough to allow for integration with many types of access technologies, including biometrics and facial recognition.
Trendy, Minimalist Design Ideal for Small Spaces
The Speedlane Compact is fashioned to fit into small areas, making it ideal for high-value real estate properties. It does an effective job within a very small space – relieving security personnel and ensuring that only authorized people can enter the designated area. Its small footprint does not compromise in any way on design.
Mark de Jong, Product Manager of the Security Products Portfolio at Boon Edam says, “In terms of design, it looks great and this is a result of the Boon Edam philosophy of “premium minimalism.” We use strong lines to create a powerful, yet elegant statement and the tapered design helps it fit in any environment. The overall look is modern yet still warm and visually appealing.”