- The leader in cloud-based access control and smart building technology with end-to-end solutions delivered through SaaS and connected devices
- Serves one of the largest, most diversified global customer bases with more than 44,500 enterprise, commercial real estate and multifamily accounts and 23 million active users
- Large and growing SaaS- and smart device-based total addressable market (TAM) for products and services currently in excess of $70 billion
- Combined company to have an estimated enterprise value of $808 million, positioning it to further capitalize on the smart space market opportunity
- Transaction to provide up to $304 million in cash proceeds, including a PIPE totaling $75 million led by Golub Capital Credit Opportunities, with a strategic investment in the PIPE from Eagle Eye Networks
- Proceeds will be used to unlock growth by expanding the sales and marketing team, increasing customer acquisition, SaaS service expansion and product development
- Expects to generate $417 million in revenue and $290 million in annual recurring revenue in 2025, representing 2021E to 2025E CAGRs of 55% and 70%, respectively
Brivo to quickly acquire Crown’s experience and relationships
Brivo and Crown PropTech Acquisitions announced that it has been included in it a final cooperation agreement that will make Brivo a public company. The contract puts the company for eighty-eight million dollars. At the closing, the assembly will function as a Brivo, and its Group of equipment will be listed under the sign “BRVS.” This unique business partnership allows Brivo to quickly acquire Crown’s experience and relationships as the owner of four business assets. Fast forward to the market.
“We think Brivo’s strong management team, coupled with Crown’s deep experience in real estate and the leadership of a proven serial technology entrepreneur like Dean Drako make for a world-class combination.”
Since its inception in 1999, Brivo has begun to light up and illuminate part of the cloud space utility. Brivo’s management assisted in transforming the security industry, which at the time was highly integrated with server-to server technology, and saw significant growth in the use of standalone tools and solutions. It went into operation in 2002. Today, Brivo has started building and selling building management and design services and applications related to homeowners with more than 1,500 bridge partners.
Benefit from the growing use of smart space
These agents provide real estate, services, and integration to all types of commercial real estate including offices, factories, luxury homes, and retail stores. As it continues to grow, Brivo expects to benefit from the growing use of smart space under proprietary PropTech, growing customer interest in cloud-based services, design, phone security, and quality, and the change of bridge maintenance planner – has changed from 20% to 75% per annum in the last five years.
Brivo has grown to become one of the largest regional management systems in the country, serving a large number of customers worldwide with more than 44,500 customers with 300 million square meters. of facilities, 330,000 gates, and 23 million users supported by Brivo in 42 countrys, all 50 states, and Puerto Rico.
Collecting valuable information, and satisfying functionality of user devices
Organizations and individuals with vendors using Brivo technology and services include Greystar, Whole Foods, NTT, DocuSign, and Realogy. Brivo’s framework for intelligent design includes site usage, machine analysis, visuals, guest and news tools, and AI data analysis, providing the essential customer needs, which collects valuable information, and satisfies the functionality of their devices.
Brivo’s annual growth is driven by continued professional development as well as strengthened and expanded the way to improve four-year salaries over time and increase utilization of goods and services. The corporate nature of a well-chosen company is a significant difference that allows Brivo to achieve the satisfaction of the economic components that lead to four points. Investment and good pay, with affordable price (LTV) at a construction price (CAC) of 6.1x. The company has expanded multicultural opportunities with a strong vision for future financial performance from a high-end SaaS platform.
Brivo is cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, large distributed enterprises, and multifamily residential. Their comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. www.Brivo.com.
Crown is a blank check company organized for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities, with a focus on businesses that provide technological innovation to the broader real estate ecosystem. visit https://www.crownproptech.com
Source: https://www.brivo.comSource: Brivo.com