Hanwha Techwin America announced a new line of NVR (Network Video Recorder) servers designed specifically for the Wisenet Wave VMS (Video Management System).
The company also announced is a turnkey WAVE client workstation pre-installed with Wisenet WAVE for hassle-free deployment.
“All NVR servers are pre-configured with Wisenet WAVE VMS and preloaded with four professional licenses to ensure quick and easy deployment with minimum setup time,” said Ethan Kim, Product Manager, Hanwha Techwin America. “Since the software is already pre-loaded on the server, installers do not need to pre-configure the server on their bench or install any software. It makes their job more efficient and cost-effective.”
The servers are optimized, tested and backed by Hanwha tech support so that integrators can start an install with minimum prep time.
The Wisenet WAVE servers are available in two tower form factors and two rack form factors with varying specifications to meet various customers’ needs. All servers support Wisenet and ONVIF conformant IP cameras.
WRT Series – Dual purpose Wisenet Wave Network Video Recorder
- The WRT-5301 is a dual purpose Wisenet WAVE server and client built into a compact mini-tower form factor. This ready-to-deploy solution can manage up to 470 Mbps of recording throughput on up to 32TB of storage for a single site or as an addition to an existing Wisenet WAVE system.
- The WRT-3301 is a dual purpose Wisenet WAVE server and client built into a compact mini-tower form factor. This ready-to-deploy solution can manage up to 170 Mbps of recording throughput on up to 32TB of storage for a single site or as an addition to an existing Wisenet WAVE system.
WRR Series – 2U rack-mounted server solutions
- The WRR-5501 is a Wisenet WAVE optimized 2U rack-mounted Network Video Recorder capable of managing up to 96TB of storage and recording up to 470Mbps. The combination of a redundant power supply and various RAID configurations make the WRR-5501 the ideal solution for reliable storage of large amounts of video data.
- The WRR-5301 is a Wisenet WAVE optimized 2U rack-mounted Network Video Recorder capable of managing up to 64TB of storage and recording up to 470Mbps. The WRR-5301 includes a redundant power supply for reliable operation.
WWT Series – Wisenet WAVE optimized client workstation
- The WWT-5301 client workstation is an easily deployable solution that can be used on-site, or remotely to access a Wisenet WAVE video recorder. It comes pre-configured with Wisenet WAVE VMS.
The new servers are available immediately from Hanwha’s national distribution partners. Hanwha offers next day advanced replacement parts to support customers and minimize downtime.
Hanwha Techwin America is dedicated to providing solutions with the highest levels of performance, reliability and cost-efficiency for professional security applications.Source: HanwhaSecurity.com