- Tyco Kantech KT-1 one-door controller offers maximum flexibility for range of user needs
- Cloudvue / Kantech integration enables centrally managed cloud video and access control from a single browser
- With Cloudvue and OpenBlue, customers can manage operations and security systemically
- Reinforces Johnson Controls commitment to Healthy People, Healthy Places and a Healthy Planet
Johnson Controls is introducing Cloudvue with access control, with the Tyco Kantech KT-1 one-door controller. This powerful technology collaboration enables centrally managed cloud video surveillance and access control across an entire organization from a single browser, part of the Johnson Controls commitment to providing technology so customers can maintain safe building environments, healthy business operations and seamless occupant experiences.
The combination of the KT-1 one-door controller and Cloudvue Security Management allows organizations of all sizes to easily manage doors, users and schedules from any browser or mobile device. Users can receive intelligent alerts on real-time door activity from the integrated video surveillance and access control platform.
Cloudvue provides organizations with powerful intelligence that streamlines security, improves operational efficiency beyond security and integrates with the Johnson Controls OpenBlue digital platforms, a complete suite of connected solutions for sustainability, new healthy occupant experiences, and safety and security solutions.
“The combination of the KT-1 and Cloudvue provides end users with multiple modes of operation to fit a variety of operational needs within the same organization, using a single door controller,” said Scott Humphreys, senior product manager, Cloudvue, Johnson Controls.
“The native integration offered between Kantech and Cloudvue ensures seamless operation and more robust feature sets for any access control configuration.”
KT-1 offers intuitive, cost effective cloud-based management capabilities
The Kantech KT-1 is available as a cloud managed, ethernet-ready, powered single-door controller with support for up to two readers for entry and exit control. Connected to the Cloudvue security management cloud service, the KT1 delivers advanced access control features with fully integrated cloud video surveillance options.
The KT-1 also offers the following features:
- Single touch button for fast & automatic controller enrollment
- Plug & play installation
- Power over Ethernet – Flexible power input
- Highly secure 128-bit AES encryption