March Networks is pleased to introduce its new VA Series IP Cameras, a comprehensive line of 2MP and 4MP cameras featuring advanced encoding technology and built-in video analytics.
The VA Series cameras deliver a range of features for indoor and outdoor applications at a cost-effective price point. Incorporating the latest imaging sensor technology for improved color reproduction, the cameras deliver sharp, detailed video in the most challenging lighting conditions.
Their Ambarella™ chipsets make them fully compliant with the U.S. National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), and power the cameras’ video analytics including tripwire, abandoned object, loitering detection, intrusion detection and object removal. Analytics are included at no extra cost, allowing organizations to quickly identify threats and find relevant video faster.
All VA Series cameras also offer an innovative Region of Interest (ROI) feature that allows users to customize compression levels within identified zones and save on storage.
Using this feature, customers can identify zones of high or low importance in the camera’s field of view and apply additional compression in those zones. When combined with March Networks’ existing Low Bit Rate (LBR) feature, the ROI feature can help customers reduce storage and bandwidth by as much as 65%.
The VA line includes seven new cameras:
- The VA2 Indoor IR Dome – A 2MP dome offering High Dynamic Range (HDR), integrated infrared (IR) LEDs, hallway mode, and remote zoom and focus.
- The VA2 Outdoor IR Dome – A rugged 2MP dome with a weather-proof (IP66), vandal-resistant (IK10) enclosure, integrated HDR, IR and a P-Iris
- The VA2 Indoor NanoDome – A discreet 2MP dome with an extra-wide, 134-degree field of view (FOV). Includes a 3-axis gimbal for quicker installation, and a 90-degree hallway mode rotation to better capture vertically-oriented scenes.
- The VA4 Indoor IR Dome – A 4MP dome with HDR, built-in IR LEDs and adjustable zoom and focus settings.
- The VA4 Outdoor IR Dome – A 4MP dome with a P-Iris, integrated IR LEDs, HDR and a rugged IP66 and IK10-rated enclosure.
- The VA4 IR MicDome – A 4MP dome with a built-in microphone for complete video and audio capture. The camera is available with a 8mm or 4.0mm fixed lens.
- The VA4 IR DuraBullet – A 4MP indoor/outdoor bullet camera with a rugged IK10-rated housing, integrated IR LEDs and HDR. Includes a 2.7-12mm lens with a P-Iris.
The 2MP versions of the VA Series, along with the VA4 Indoor IR Dome and VA4 Outdoor IR Dome, will begin shipping in August. The VA4 IR MicDome and VA4 IR DuraBullet will ship in September.
“We are pleased to add the VA Series IP Cameras to our portfolio,” said Frank Splain, Product Manager of Smart Edge Devices for March Networks.
“Combining high-quality images with features like ROI compression and video analytics – all for an affordable price – will make the VA Series a popular choice for our customers.”
March Networks will showcase new models of the VA Series at ISC West, booth #12045 July 19-21 at the Sands Expo Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.Source: marchnetworks.com