New Release Improves Performance, Accuracy, and Cost-Efficiency with New Features
viisights announces the release of Wise 3.0, ushering in the next generation of advanced proactive and preemptive analytics for professional security, safety and business intelligence applications.
Wise 3.0 provides significant improvements in processing throughput and speed impacting overall performance, specifically in high recall and low false positive rates. The new release also provides higher levels of cyber-security supporting the HTTPS encryption protocol.
“viisights Wise 3.0 sets new benchmarks in video analytics performance with more powerful processing capabilities that virtually help eliminate costly false alarms, and further improve security and operations with new and enhanced detection capabilities,” said Asaf Birenzvieg, CEO, viisights.
“Wise 3.0 provides organizations with a powerful preemptive and proactive solution to best meet their security, safety and business operations objectives.”
Viisights Wise 3.0 incorporates a range of powerful enhancements designed to elevate the platform’s overall performance and redefine the landscape of video analytics.
Key improvements include:
- Increased Throughput: Wise 3.0 delivers a remarkable boost in throughput, achieving a 25% increase in stream handling capacity on a server equipped with 2 RTXA4500. With minimal latency of just a few seconds, organizations can effortlessly manage a higher volume of video streams, enabling smoother operations and real-time insights.
- Enhanced Infrastructure: By leveraging the upgraded Nvidia DeepStream framework to version 6.2, Wise 3.0 harnesses the full potential of GPU computing power, resulting in lower costs per stream and superior quality of results generated, delivering unparalleled accuracy and cost-efficiency.
- Superior Performance: viisights has made significant strides in enhancing recall and lowering false positive rates, fine-tuning algorithms to deliver even more accurate and reliable analytics. Users experience an unprecedented level of precision in detecting and identifying critical events, facilitating prompt response and action.
- Enhanced Cyber-Security: All system interfaces in Wise 3.0 now support HTTPS, the industry-standard encrypted security protocol. This robust security feature safeguards sensitive information during data transmission to provide customers with peace of mind.
- Improved User Interface: Wise 3.0 offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface, featuring a large window for displaying detections. Clicking on the explorer playback window or the alarm playback window initiates a larger window pop-up displaying the video with associated detections.
In addition to these operational developments, Wise 3.0 also introduces new analytic features. A new Abandon Bag feature allows users to detect when there is no person in proximity of an observed bag for a period of time. The Person Abandoned Bag Feature similarly raises an alert when a person is detected with a bag for a specified period of time, and the person then moves away from the bag. New safety class features include Helmet / No Helmet, Safety Vest / No Safety Vest, Headwear, and Hoodie/Helmet detection. These new capabilities enable organizations to more effectively enforce safety regulations, ensuring compliance and minimizing potential risks in various environments.
viisights is a leading innovator of behavioral recognition analytics for real-time video intelligence. The company provides AI-powered behavioral recognition analytics for safe and smart cities, enterprises, campuses, financial institutions, critical infrastructures, transportation hubs and for industrial, manufacturing and healthcare facilities. visit: viisights.com
See more articles on: viisightsSource: viisights.com