Latest Release Expands Powerful Enterprise-Grade Security Solution
Vintra announced that they have added an array of new features to the latest release of their award-winning product suite Vintra Fortify.
This enhancement further positions Vintra as the go-to provider for security professionals, with solutions designed to help them detect potential threats more quickly, respond to ongoing incidents with greater intelligence and dramatically improve investigative results.
“We are very excited about this release and what it means for our customers,” said Brent Boekestein, CEO and Co-founder of Vintra.
“With these updates, we have unlocked even more ways to make existing cameras smarter, enabling enterprise GSOC’s to add AI-powered capabilities, not headcount. Vintra Fortify is continuing to define AI-powered video analytics that improve how organizations and governments automatically monitor and search video for critical security and safety events.”
Vintra Fortify is a purpose-built video intelligence solution that makes existing security cameras smarter with accurate critical-event alerts, lightning-fast video search and endless integration capabilities.
Vintra Fortify works on live cameras or recorded videos, whether their content is coming from fixed or mobile surveillance cameras. It can be deployed as a standalone technology connected to any IP camera or it can be deployed as a deep integration to some of the leading security products in the market.
Today, Fortune 100 companies, critical infrastructure providers, major health organizations, the US national security community and some of the largest public safety organizations in the United States trust Vintra to dramatically enhance their physical security and safety capabilities without expanding their headcount.
Features of this release include:
- Live Re-ID, which builds on Vintra’s class-leading re-identification technology, allows users to find where a face, person or vehicle is across multiple cameras and create an alert on this result that stays active for the following four hours. While this technology has been available for a for face-based applications (blocklist), Vintra is now expanding it for use in select environments for people (whole body) and vehicles
- Crowd Size Alerts, which allow security and safety teams to detect situations that are abnormal and thus have a potential of creating issues, such as too many people in a small area, too few people in a particular area or no one in an area in which there should be at least one person>
- Loitering Alerts, which can inform a security team when a person or vehicle is detected in a particular area for more than a predetermined amount of time. These alerts are particularly useful for detecting potential break-ins, human or vehicle traffic queues and other key use cases
- Mute Alerts, which allow users to inform the system about false positive alerts so that the same object does not trigger additional alerts in the future. A key aspect of this feature is Vintra’s unique ML technology, which performs extremely well in situations where an object signature changes throughout the day (e.g. as day moves to night). As a result, users enjoy a continual reduction in false positives and better overall system performance over time
- One-click VMS Importing, which allows users to cost-effectively make any already-recorded video searchable with a single click
Vintra Fortify is offered via two different product offerings: Vintra Prevent is the company’s enterprise-grade solution for real-time video. Typically used by organizations that have Security Operating Centers (SOCs) and their own set of hundreds or thousands of cameras, it automatically indexes video streams, delivers accurate event alerting and allows for instant search. Vintra Investigate is for dedicated investigation teams that undertake mission-critical, laborious post-event investigations using recorded video.
Vintra delivers AI-powered video analytics solutions that transform any real-world video into actionable, tailored and trusted intelligence. Its enterprise-grade software solution makes existing security cameras –whether fixed or mobile– smarter and improves how organizations and governments automatically monitor and search video for critical security and safety events. For more information, visit www.vintra.io.