3xLOGIC, Inc. a leading provider of integrated intelligent security solutions announced the launch of VIGIL Central Management (VCM) 9.0. in both cloud and server-based solutions.
VIGIL Central Management provides the ability to monitor the status of VIGIL Servers and V-Series cameras. Designed with the integrator in mind, VCM proactively informs integrators and/or end users of any potential health concerns with their VIGIL Servers or cameras.
Every integrator has had that awkward conversation about the lost video of the important incident because that particular camera had been down for weeks. With VCM, the integrator will know when the status of a customer’s VIGIL Server or cameras changes, enabling immediate action to resolve any potential issues.
Created to add value in any scenario, VCM can be deployed for a single, enterprise-level project or it can manage thousands of single or multi-location end users on the same system. VCM can reside anywhere: physical or virtual servers; inside or outside of an end-user firewall; or, new in VIGIL 9.0, hosted by 3xLOGIC in the cloud.
- Monitor the health of your 3xLOGIC VIGIL appliances:
- CPU utilization
- Number of active cameras
- Video footage data ranges
- Storage capacity and days of video storage
- Remotely deploy software updates and configuration changes
- Centrally control users and their permissions on any or all connected VIGIL Servers
- Dynamically populate VIGIL Client’s Server list
- Receive warning notification on system health through VCM Client and/or via text/email
“Our new VCM cloud-based offering is quite an exciting development,” said Matt Kushner, CEO, 3xLOGIC. “Successful integrators are constantly on the lookout for added-value services they can offer to enhance their RMR menu of end user benefits. When you solve an end user’s problem before they know they have one, and often without even rolling a truck, then you’ve got a real winner—VCM takes the integrator where they need to go.”