3xLOGIC Inc., announced release of its infinias access control 6.2 software. infinias hosted server software now offers seamless integration with 3xLOGIC VIGIL video appliances and much more.
With this latest release, 3xLOGIC end users can view live or playback video for a specific access control event or view live video for a specific door.
Users can also change video resolution, take a snapshot, and search playback video for any event.
The infinias hosted server software now supports 3xLOGIC’s Site Access mobile app for viewing video and to manage and monitor of events, doors, and people.
Other notable features and benefits for this latest release version include:
- View events in real-time
- Perform Event History search
- Access a direct line to 3xLOGIC Technical Support
- From a mobile device on all versions of infinias—CLOUD, ESSENTIALS, PROFESSIONAL, and CORPORATE—end users can:
- View live and playback video from a camera associated with a door by door event
- Suspend people currently active
- Momentarily unlock doors
- Receive Push Notifications
- Review previous notifications over past six months
The 6.2 Release enables end users to effectively manage their systems from a mobile device regardless of the infinias platform used or the size of their system.
The same features are available for a one-door, one-camera system, an enterprise deployment of hundreds of locations each with several doors, to a single installation of hundreds of doors.
The new infinias 6.2 version is now available as Hosted, server-based, and as a software download.
3xLOGIC Inc. has been a leading innovator in server and cloud-based security technology for 15+ years.Source: 3xlogic.com