TRENDnet’s AC3000 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Dual-WAN VPN SMB Router, model TEW-829DRU, features three concurrent WiFi bands to maximize device networking speeds: two separate high performance 802.11ac networks (5GHz1: 1733Mbps / 5GHz2: 867Mbps), and a 400Mbps Wireless N network.
It features dual-WAN ports for load balancing or fail-over modes, and encrypted Virtual Private Network (VPN) access for remote users. Dual-WAN ports smooth network loading, minimize network downtime, and allow employees to access your network from the Internet–all with a single router.
This wireless router features advanced management, QoS, VLAN, VPN, and other capabilities to ensure optimal performance, scalability, and protection of your network. Intelligently manage your offices’ web access with our advanced contenting filtering tool, increase employee productivity and finally take control of your internet.
AC3000 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Dual-WAN VPN SMB Router
TEW-829DRU (Version v1.0R)
- Dual-WAN ports support load-balancing and fail-over modes
- 8 x Gigabit LAN ports, 1 x Console port
- SSL, IPsec, PPTP, and L2TP w/IPsec VPN support
- IEEE 802.1Q inter-VLAN routing
- Three concurrent WiFi bands maximize device networking speeds
- AC3000 Tri-Band: 1733Mbps (5GHz1) + 867Mbps (5GHz2) + 400Mbps (2.4GHz) bands
- Pre-encrypted WiFi for your convenience
- Wireless client isolation
- Web browser and CLI management
- Online firmware notification and upgrade
- QoS for VoIP and media streaming applications
- Advanced web content filtering service powered by Router Limits™
Connect up to two separate WAN internet connections to efficiently load-balance traffic by distributing network traffic to the best available link, or configure for redundancy using the WAN fail-over mode.
Create an encrypted VPN tunnel to access local area network resources remotely using IPSec, PPTP, L2TP w/ IPsec, and SSL VPN protocols.
AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi
Three concurrent WiFi bands maximize device networking speeds: two separate high performance 802.11ac networks 1733Mbps (5GHz1) + 867Mbps (5GHz2) + 400Mbps (2.4GHz) bands.