DW® announces the launch of their new 2U Blackjack® X-Rack™ server. The DW-BJX2U is the latest addition to our market-leading Blackjack family, offering a high-end, high-capacity solution for enterprise scale applications.
The Blackjack X-Rack comes with DW Spectrum IPVMS server installed for setup and configuration and is recommended as a complete solution with one or more Blackjack NAS devices for recording and Blackjack Client for monitoring.
Like all of DW’s Blackjack appliances, the X-Rack is designed and commissioned in the U.S.A.
“The combination of DW Spectrum IPVMS and Blackjack hardware has distinguished DW in the video surveillance industry,” said Mark Espenschied, Director of Marketing, DW. “Moving the recording capability to a Blackjack NAS elevates the X-Rack server to a new level of high performance.”
Blackjack X-Rack servers can manage single- and multi- sensor IP cameras of any resolution, with an equivalent capacity of up to 200 2.1MP cameras at 30fps and a maximum of 1200Mbps throughput.
By moving local storage to a dedicated NAS unit, the server can outperform any competing model. Standard features include an Intel Xeon Processor, Windows Server 2016 OS, 2 x 10Gb NIC cards and removable hot-swappable SSD.
Blackjack X-Rack servers are designed to connect up to 4 Blackjack NAS devices, providing up to 560TB for recording and backup. It comes with our 5-year warranty.
- Supports all ONVIF conformant IP cameras
- Storage options with Blackjack® NAS™ Rack with up to 560TB Storage
- OS on hot swappable SSD bays with lock, RAID1
- Redundant power supply
- Record and manage single- and multi-sensor IP cameras of any resolution up to 200 2.1MP cameras at 30fps and a maximum of 1200Mbps throughput (recording on NAS device)
- Dual 10GB network ports
- Windows Server 2016® OS on mirrored SSD drives
- USB interface
- Hosting DW Spectrum® for setup, configuration, monitoring and recording
- Two (2) 4-channel licenses included for a total of 8 recording channels (DW-SPECTRUMLSC004), fully transferable between cameras and encoders
- No annual maintenance fees
- Simple enterprise scalability
- Auto device discovery
- Dual stream recording
- Rail kit included
- USB mouse and keyboard included
- Designed, assembled and tested in the U.S.A.
- 5 Years warranty
DW products offer technologically-advanced features including multi-sensor HD cameras at real-time 30fps, Star-Light super low light technology, WDR, Smart DNR and Smart IR.Source: digital-watchdog.com