The EN50155 standard determines the operation, design, construction, and testing of electronic equipment deployed for rolling stocks and railway applications.
To ensure reliable performance under the unexpected power anomalies, such as voltage variations, power interruptions, and supply changeover, Lanner’s railway computing gateways have been EN50155 certified and undergone a series of environmental testing.
The gateway computers from Lanner can also withstand environmental disturbances, including vibration, shock, and extreme temperature. For instance, our recently launched R6S, the award-winning rugged, fanless vehicle surveillance NVR, is certified by EN50155 and designed for public transit Wi-Fi, video surveillance, event recording, and facial recognition.
- Intel® Core i7-7600U Processor
- Certified with EN50155 and EN45545 standard
- 10x rugged PoE ports with M12 connectors
- 3 x Mini-PCIe slots with SIM card readers
- Wide range operating temperature from -40 to 70°C
- Onboard GPS receiver module and G-sensor
- 1x Removable 2.5” drive bay
- Built-in CAN bus port
- Rich I/O: 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 2 x COM, DIO, Audio, VGA, DVI-D
- Built in wall mount kit