Virtual Security Showcase, the professional security industry’s first online multi-vendor educational tradeshow experience established in 2020, has opened free registration for the next VSS Tech Talk, Keeping Corporate Campuses Safer & More Secure, scheduled for September 28th from 2-3 PM EST.
The panel discussions will address the latest technologies and solutions for enhanced security and business intelligence applications at corporate campuses and facilities.
- Joseph Seagriff, Vice President of Sales at Boon Edam
- Tim Purpura, VP of Global Sales and Marketing at Morse Watchmans
- Mark Evans, Executive Vice President at Sielox
- Kyle Elliott, VP of Sales at Vector Flow
- John Gallagher, Vice President at Viakoo
These experienced industry experts will be discussing a wide range of topics, challenges and insights of interest to-end users, systems integrators, and consultants focusing on how trending technology solutions can be applied at corporate campuses and facilities to enhance security and business intelligence across the enterprise.
The latest development in security and business intelligence technologies will be discussed during the presentation and ensuing panel discussion.
Technologies to be covered include:
- Secured Entry Solutions
- Electronic Key Control and Asset Management
- Access Control and Emergency Notification Systems
- Service Assurance and Network Edge Device Management
- Physical Identity & Access Management (PIAM) and SOC Automation
To register to attend Keeping Corporate Campuses Safer & More Secure, and more information on upcoming scheduled VSS Tech Talks, please visit: https://virtualsecurityshowcase.com
VSS Tech Talks: Get the Big Picture on Security Technologies. visit: virtualsecurityshowcase.com
See more articles on: Virtual Security ShowcaseSource: virtualsecurityshowcase.com