Video surveillance system consists of many appliances. Any appliance that enables embedded image capture capabilities that allows video images or extracted information to be compressed, stored, or transmitted over communication networks or digital data link is the part of video surveillance system.
Video surveillance systems are increasingly being used in security systems and with good reason. Even the presence of video cameras acts as a deterrent to potential criminals.
Possible dangers are also detected at an early stage. Given the ever-growing sources of danger and increasing losses, video surveillance is an extremely valuable and economical means of improving the security of people, buildings, and valuables.
TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Video Surveillance Market in Africa to grow at a CAGR of 27.23 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the quantitative and qualitative aspects of the Video Surveillance market in Africa during the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated by the vendors in the market. The market size is analyzed on a revenue basis to forecast the trend from 2014 to 2018. It also covers the Video Surveillance market segmentation based on end-users, application, deployment model, storage media, and professional services.
- South Africa
- Axis Communications
- Bosch Security Services
- Hikvision Digital Technology
- Honeywell International
Other Prominent Vendors
- ADT Security Services
- Agent Video Intelligence
- Brivo Systems
- Indigovision Group
- March Networks
• Technological Advancements
• Low Internet Speed
• Adoption of Video Analytics
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?